User-friendly SmartFabric sensor technology provides instant and accurate pressure-mapping assessments. Powerful data collection helps identify requirements for standard or customized surface and positioning solutions.
Easy-to-use wireless technology is built into the sensor. Just add a battery or plug into a USB port for charging and the system is ready to use.
- Easy-to-use tablet-based display of pressure distribution
- Simple comparison of pressure distribution snapshots
- Simplified statistical data on screen
- PDF summary report
BodiTrak Lite is an IOT device and can be used in direct or router-connected modes.
A calibration jig is required. For regular seat mats it is the small cal jig which goes to 4 psi or 200 mm Hg. (The medium cal jig is required for larger seat mats such as the torso mat and to calibrate to 6 psi.)
- Sensing Area: 18″ x 18″
- Physical Mat Size: 22″ x 22″
- Pressure Range: To 4 psi or 200 mm Hg (standard, 6 psi on request)
- Warranty: Two (2) year manufacturer parts & labor warranty
- Material: Smart Fabric; stretch nylon and polyester, Latex Free
- Connectivity: Wireless, USB compatible
ISO 13485 certified
|Number of Sensors||Row x Col||Size|
|Standard Seat or Back Sensor||NEX-BT2-1616-203||Eastex-Blk||593/23.3||593/23.3||455/17.8||455/17.8||256||16×16||25.4×25.4||645|
|Standard Seat or Back Sensor||NEX-BT2-1616-204||BFR-Blue||593/23.3||593/23.3||455/17.8||455/17.8||256||16×16||25.4×25.4||645|
|High Resolution Seat or Back Sensor||NEX-BT2-3232-203||Eastex-Blk||603/23.8||593/23.3||465/18.3||465/18.3||1024||32×32||12.7×12.7||162|
|High Resolution Seat or Back Sensor||NEX-BT2-3232-204||BFR-Blue||603/23.8||593/23.3||465/18.3||465/18.3||1024||32×32||12.7×12.7||162|
High resolution Lite seat pressure mat, blue incl. software