The mats are available in small, seat, torso and bed sizes, with 144, 256, 352 and 512 thermistors respectively. Custom mats can also be ordered and are quoted upon receipt and completion of specifications.
Temperature sensing mats are constructed of conductive fabric with the thermistors attached to the fabric. These are ceramic thermistors so no need to recalibrate. The mats are covered in polyurethane that is perforated to allow air movement.
All mat orders include the new PRO software. As well, wireless connectivity is now standard and you simply select in the software for wireless or USB connectivity.
The temperature mats use the same FSA PRO software used for pressure mats and other products such as the GPMS. They provide valuable information for example about how a person interacts thermally with the support materials they are sitting on, its shape and the cover placed over the support materials.
- Maps temperature patterns of client on their support surface.
- Used with included PRO software.
- Temperature mat range is standard at 20-40 °C (but has been tested from 10-70 °C).
- Small temperature mat (144 sensors), seat (256 sensors) or torso size (352 sensors).
- Small temperature mat sensing area is 31.75 cm. x 31.75 cm. (12.5″ x 12.5″), mat cover 39.4 cm. x 39.4 cm. (15.5″ x 15.5″)
- Seat mat sensing area is 43 cm. x 43 cm. (17″ x 17″), mat cover 53 cm. x 53 cm. (21″ x 21″)
- Torso mat sensing area is 67.3 cm x 95.9 cm (26.5″ x 37.8″), mat cover 78.7 cm x 106.1 cm (31″ x 41.75″)
- Bed mat sensing area is 67.0 cm x 192 cm (26.4″ x75.6″), mat cover 82.0 cm x 207.0 cm (32.3″ x 81.5″)
- Made of thermal resistors in a flexible matrix, covered with perforated polyurethane.
- Thickness is 1.8 mm
- Shape and resolution of sensing mat is variable.
BT2-TSMB Bed temperature sensor mat (512)